This policy applies to the following business:
- ● Matthew Billups of Frag Trade – Personal data relates to any information about a natural person that makes you identifiable which may include (but is not limited to):
- ● Names and contact information i.e. emails and telephone numbers
- ● National Insurance Numbers
- ● Employment history
- ● Personal tax
- ● Payroll and accounting dataSensitive personal dataSensitive personal data refers to the above but includes genetic data and biometric data. For example:
- ● Medical conditions
- ● Religious or philosophical beliefs and political opinions
- ● Racial or ethnic origin
- ● Convictions
- ● Biometric data (e.g. photo in an electronic passport)Data ControllerFor general data protection regulation purposes, the “data controller” means the person or organisation who decides the purposes for which and the way in which any personal data is processed.The data controller is Frag Trade. Data ProcessorA “data processor” is a person or organisation which processes personal data for the controller.Data ProcessingData processing is any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data, or sets of it, be it by automated systems or not. Examples of data processing explicitly listed in the text of the GDPR are: collection, recording, organising, structuring, storing, adapting, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, making available, aligning or combining, restricting, erasure or destruction.Information we collect about you and Frag Trade, as a Data Controller, is bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge our services and for other related purposes including;
- ● Updating and enhancing client records
- ● Analysis for management purposes
- ● Carrying out credit checks in relation to you
- ● Statutory returns
- ● Legal and regulatory compliance
- ● Crime prevention.Analyticse.g. how visitors use our website
We use analytics to store information about how many visitors use our website.Information about you and whyAt Frag Trade we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us and as we have identified above. We will only use this information subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services and we have contracts in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies so that they may offer you their products and services.Transferring your information outside of EuropeAs part of the services offered to you, the information which you give to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). For example, some of our third-party providers may be located outside of the EU. Where this is the case we will take steps to make sure the right security measures are taken so that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. Where our third-party supplies are in the US we have ensured that their services fall under the privacy shield whereby participating companies are deemed to have adequate protection and therefore facilitate the transfer of information from the EU to the US.If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU to give you those services.Security precautions in place about data collected
When you give us personal information, we take steps to make sure that it’s treated securely.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are sent normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to read documents, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
How long will we hold your data for?
Contracted Services: We will hold your data for 6 years in line with regulatory requirements.
Access to your information, correction, portability and deletion
Subject Access Request
This is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please write to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request within one month of receipt of the request.
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by email or by writing to the above address.
Your Right to be Forgotten
Should you wish for us to completely delete all information that we hold about you please contact us at:
- ● Email: email@example.com or